The following tips are important to keep in mind when using DCA to treat cancer:
- Split the daily dose into two servings and take 12 hours apart.
- Mix the DCA with room temperature water, NEVER hot.
- Keep the DCA bottle in the freezer as cooler environments help to maintain it’s potency.
- Keep the special desiccant pack inside the bottle after opening. The desiccant package absorbs oxygen, which is known to decrease the potency of DCA.
- DCA can be consumed with or without food.
- Help maintain your pet’s body ALKALINE (versus acidic) by avoiding sugar. Cancer cells feed on sugar. Keep in mind, all white rices, white breads, white pastas, crackers, etc. are converted by the body into sugar.
- Dosages are calculated by weight, not volume. It’s best to use a digital scale to accurately weigh dosages.
- Dosage calculations are condition dependent.
- DCA can be taken with other forms of cancer treatments.
The MOST IMPORTANT TIP: Make sure to reorder your DCA half way through the bottle. It is very important that you do not interrupt your pets treatment by running out.